Qaibay International School
The American Division of AIA School is honored to offer the AMERICAN DIPLOMA program. We are proud to mention that some of our students were able to score high SAT scores enough to qualify them for scholarships in Egypt and abroad. Our school provides a comprehensive and challenging American and international education as well as the best facilities with the most advanced learning systems and teaching methodologies, thus allowing students to pursue their academic advancement at a brisk pace, sure-footed and self-confident. We inspire students to be lifelong learners who contribute positively to a diverse and changing world.
Now for the first time SWAY, Montessori Home & Spirit Sports Academy will organize a different Character Building winter camp "The Champion inside me"
Hurry up and Let us help your kid to discover the potentials inside him!
Date: from 22th January till 11th February
Ages: 6 to 18 years
Locations: Global Paradigm International School - Manhattan international school
For more details Call 01000714323
Our Fantastic preschool cares for children aged from 3 months to 5 years, and has been thoughtfully designed by childcare professionals with years of experience.
French, English and German Classes.
Qur'an Classes, Fitness & Aerobics, cooking, planting, Montessori Class, Drama, Etiquette, Soft Skills, Character, Building, Dancing, Karate, Trips and Fun days.
Each Age group has their own fully equipped bright, airy room filled with a variety of exciting toys and equipments, together with a dedicated care team.
In addition, we offer an extensive well planned and organized after school hosting, summer and winter camps.
Healthy meals and snacks of fruits and vegetables are provided without using artificial white sugar.
Indoor and outdoor birthday parties and events.
After School Hosting.
Day Care until 12:00 am.
Best Foods To Increase Breast Milk
There are certain foods that increase breast milk and enhance lactation. Breast milk contains all the prime nutrients required for an overall growth and brain development of a newborn baby. Here is a list of the foods that you must include in your diet to increase breast milk. These are best foods to increase breast milk production & are great in terms of bringing you back to health, as well as aid in milk production.
A glass of carrot juice with breakfast or lunch will work wonders in lactation.
Basil leaves are a great source of anti-oxidants.
Garlic is considered the best food to increase breast milk, as it is well-known for boosting lactation in nursing mothers.
Brown rice gives nursing moms the extra energy that is required post-delivery.
Cumin seeds boost milk supply. Make sure you have them in moderation though.
Water And Juices:
Drinking water and juices is supposed to boost lactation. It increases the total milk volume per feed.
Sweet potato is a major source of potassium. It has energy producing carbohydrate which is needed to fight the fatigue.
10 Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
You can feel wonderful during your pregnancy if you take good care of yourself. Increase your odds of a healthy pregnancy by following these sensible steps to keep yourself in top condition:
1. Eat five or six well-balanced meals each day.
2. Take a prenatal vitamin each day as directed by your obstetrician or midwife.
3. Drink plenty of fluids -- at least eight to 10 glasses a day -- avoiding caffeine and artificial coloring.
4. Don't drink alcohol.
5. Don't smoke or allow yourself to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
6. Exercise -- it's important for your general health and also can help reduce stress. Take a pregnancy exercise class or walk at least fifteen to twenty minutes every day at a moderate pace. Walk in cool, shaded areas or indoors in order to prevent overheating.
7. Get adequate sleep -- at least eight hours a night. If you're suffering from sleep disturbances, take naps during the day and see your physician for advice.
8. Wear comfortable, nonrestricting shoes and put your feet up several times a day to prevent fatigue and swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles.
9. Continue to wear a safety belt while riding in motor vehicles. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the shoulder portion of the restraint should be positioned over the collar bone. The lap portion should be placed under the abdomen as low as possible on the hips and across the upper thighs, never above the abdomen. Also,pregnant women should sit as far from the air bag as possible.
10. Don't take over-the-counter medications or herbal remedies without first consulting your obstetrician or midwife.
Sources: National Women's Health Information Center; American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
All content here, including advice from doctors and other health professionals, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your won health or the health of others.
The British School In Cairo
curriculum is :
Taught by committed,experienced English- speaking staff.
Supported by bi-lingual learning Support Teachers in all classes
From Foundation Stage to key Stage3, maintaining a high teacher
to pupil ratio.
Our facilities include fully-fitted Science and IT labs, a well-resourced
library, plus a heated indoor swimming pool, football stadium and
dedicated performing and expressive arts areas.
British Curriculum from Nursery to IGCSE.
DfES UK Registered no.7036469.
Affiliated to CfBT Education Trust .
Egyptian Ministry of Education, International School License.
Led by dedicated ,professional management team, our British